The Area & Directions
The Hocking Hills Region of Ohio is one of Ohio’s premier outdoor getaways. Hocking Hills State Park, alone, offers more than 25 miles of hiking trails. Along with the many outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, horseback/mule riding and canoeing the Hocking River, the area offers antique and Flea Market shopping, Tecumseh Outdoor Drama and arts festivals. Our Hocking Hills Cabin is close to all of the Hocking Hills State Park activities!
Hocking Hills State Park
- Ash Cave – Renowned for being one of the largest recess caves in Ohio. A winding wheelchair accessible trail leads to a seasonal waterfall.
- Old Man’s Cave – Recess cave with numerous waterfalls, rock formations and cliff edges.
- Cedar Falls – Features a beautiful waterfall, forested trail and unique rock formations.
- Cantwell Cliffs – Distinctive rock formations and wonderful display of wildflowers in spring and Autumn colors in October.
- Conkle’s Hollow – Two trails – an upper and lower. One of Autumn’s spectacular views. Lower trail is wheelchair and stroller accessible.
- Rock House – Cathedral-like rock opening closest to a true cave in the Hocking Hills.
Recommended Area Links